Philosophy Major & Minor
- 10 courses, 8 of which must be at the 200-level or above, and include:
- PHIL201 History of Modern Philosophy
- PHIL203 History of Ancient Philosophy
- One course in value theory at the 200-level or above, approved by the Director of Undergraduate Studies (DUS) or advisor.
- One course in metaphysics, epistemology, philosophy or mind or philosophy or science, at the 200-level or above, approved by the DUS or advisor.
- One course in logic, selected from the following:
- One seminar at the 500-600 level
- 5 courses, no more than two of which may be below the 200-level.
No specific courses are required and students are encouraged to seek advice from faculty members in the department and craft an educational path that meets their particular interests.
If you have questions, please contact the Director of Undergraduate Studies, Professor Walter Sinnott-Armstrong: firstname.lastname@example.org.